I have been busy lately with the whole "life" thing. Trying hard to pry myself away from being online na doing semi-more productive things. Life, socializing. I don't know if this is a good idea. I enjoy being around people, but there's such bullsh*t to deal with. People lie. People talk. They talk about other people, their friends. But no, they aren't their friends when they aren't around. But when they are around, they are treated in a very civil, loving way. My "friends" I have only met 2 weeks ago have proven to not be the people I thought thwy were, it's very disappointing. Then I realized, not only are thye a bitch to me sometimes, but they are just downright evil to eachother. They bash eachother daily, but when they see them in person, everything is peachy. It is so stupid! That's just reality though-I can deal. Every single of these people I have been spending my time with has something horrible to say about everyone else. I keep hearing individual people say shit about their "bestfriends", then turning around to see that same person acting buddy-buddy with them. Oh well, not my problem, just yet. People talk. People are not sincere.
One situation I am currently in goes something like this. This guy, let's call him Andrew, I heard about him a lot, my "friends" would talk crap about him all the time. Then we saw him one day, walking to our vehicle in a mall parking lot. Then..."Oh, Hey Andrew!!!" Well that's confusing. Then they turn around to say he's their bestfriend, just fun to pick on. They convince me he really is a good guy. I begin to hang out with him, more than them actually, almost as a couple, but it's too soon for that anyway. Then, that's when they turn around and starting bashing him once again. Is it jealousy? I don't know, but it's really stupid. People are immature, I hate it. So, now that Andrew and I are developing a good friendship, they don't want to talk to me for the meantime, because of him. Although, a few hours after bashing me online about 3 days ago, guess who my "group" or "friends" hangs out with that night? Yeah, Andrew. What the hell? I get shunned for hanging out with him, then they go and hang out with him?
Hmm. Odd. Stupid. Immature. Life.
Swipt Detector Gestures Android
2 years ago
2 comments:
Well. That is disappointing to hear. Most people are like that, yes. I do not understand. They bash someone, and then be friends with them when they are around. It makes me think that the way their minds work, they can't make the connection to how stupid they are acting, and how they are behaving. It reminds me of the other day, my Computer teacher started a debate, then one fellow, basically a moron, said some very colorful opinions. And then afterwards began to make fun of people for having 'moronic' ideas though the ideas he was making fun of made sense, but he was either too stupid, too blind, or both, to realize it. And he missed the irony of it all.
Anyways! You can always come over and we can chat. And pet my various kitties. Two for one deal right there yo.
Hmm. I have just realized what I said doesn't seem to make much sense. Oh well. I'll explain it some other time, or something...
Post a Comment