Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Made Me Happy...

I was walking today..er... Yesterday -same day to me- and I saw something that made me very happy, and I wished I had my camera. There's a hotel/restaurant just up the street from me, and they have been renovating it for a few months.
I looked on the roof to see big squares of shiny metal..... Solar Panels!

This made me really, like, really happy.
Why? Well, I dream of a world that, basically, isn't full of idiots.
Let's just put it that way, it's short and simple, but not so sweet.
People need to wake up and stop abusing this planet, we only get one of them.
Renewable energy sources, such as solar energy is a great, super easy first step.
The Sun is a God of sorts, it gives us everything we need, even electricity, which we don't technically need, but apparently, in this day and age, we do.

So, seeing this gave me yet again, some inspiration. My latest mission has been getting organized, in every way. My clothes, documents, and more important stuff like ways to make extra money. By the way, post-its are awesome!
So, I was thinking, I should stop dreaming and start planning.
I love thinking about and talking about my hopes and dreams....
But now I think is the perfect time to start actually planning things.
Even if my plans don't work out.... At least I accomplished SOMETHING.
And that's what counts.

No comments: