I love having a random life. It's just so much fun, I can never get bored. The past two weeks, I haven't worked much, one shift the first week, and three last week. So, I had lots of time to have fun. Marty took me out to his Grandparents house for something life a family BBQ, which was a lot more exciting than I thought it would be. Drank Cider and Scotch, and some yummy drinks his Grandpa made for all of us. And I got to drive a Moped! That was AWESOME, and now I have my heart set on buying my own. They also had a pool, even though it was only about... under 10 degrees, we still jumped in the pool shortly after midnight!
The next day we went quadding, which i don't even have to go into detail about how fun that is...
The past two days I've been going off-roading/4-wheeling. This involves driving a truck onto trails where a normal person would never think of driving a truck. First day, we got stuck in mud. After trying for nearly 3 hours to dig ourselves out, we started losing sun, so we walked back into town. We were about 45 minutes into bush, and about the same down the highway. Yesterday, the boys went and pulled the truck out with another truck, came and picked me up, and off we went again. And.... We got stuck again!! Only this time it was in sand, and we had brought shovels, so we successfully dug ourselves out.
Now today, I go back to work, and I now have full time hours. Yay!
Swipt Detector Gestures Android
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment