I've had a pretty awesome summer thus far. Although it's getting cold already, so it feels like it's over, almost too soon.
I haven't traveled at all, which is okay because I'm not overly fond of doing so.
Work is my top priority.
Second in place, probably would be just being happy.
Being happy can range from anything to walking through the woods, having a couple drinks with friends at our favorite lounge bar, or just decorating and cleaning the house all day.
Woods adventures are amazing. This location is unfortunately fenced in because it's on mining property, so we had to climb some barbed wire fences to get to it.
But as you can see, it's totally worth it!
This was my first swim of the summer. Jumping off of rocks into a lake is an awesome feeling, unfortunately, my friends didn't think so. But that didn't stop me from jumping in over and over again.
I picked up that hobby of quadding as well, thanks to my old, yet new friend, Marty. Quadding is nothing less than exhilarating and just simply fun.

This is what I've been working on! This only part of one wall too! Construction paper and gluesticks is all that was used. I'm very excited to finish the entire bedroom.
My roomie John agreed to switch bedrooms the other night, so now I have a new, bigger, empty room to decorate and make me feel like it's MY space. I'm very excited to make it mine.
1 comment:
It really is lovely to hear you sounding so enthusiastic and happy!
Post a Comment