Saturday, November 22, 2008

Never Was, Never Will Be?

I've reached a new point in my never ending thoughts.
What if?
---
Every moment could and sometimes will affect the future somehow. I don't want to know the future in any way, but I am curious as to if I am missing out. This thought of wonder has nothing to do with being unhappy in any way, it is simply a thought that every person wonders at some time in their life. I have reached such a plateau that I have much time to contemplate life, and here it is, in writing, my attempt at publicly organizing my thoughts.
---
Destiny?
---
Is this real? Does everyone really have a life all set in stone that will happen, no matter what the person does to bypass it? Some people will think "this is destiny" without considering the fact of how depressing it really is. I know for sure that I don't want my life written out for me, how could anyone? I really don't think there is destiny, out actions and words affect our future, this thought makes my life worth living just a little bit more.
---
What I want
---
To live my life fearless, away from everyone except my family, related or not, just a small group of people I love. No media influences, zero dependence. Just us and the land around us. This would be so nice. No fear of anything, if only I could reach that point.

No comments: