Slaves; all of us. So easy to indulge in this feeling, yet normally overtaken by its "evil" enemy. These two Gods are very different, one real and one a test. In fact, I'm not even sure if the previously mentioned "real" one is even real. Perhaps its false identity is the only feeling in existence. We have all been tricked into believing they are two different idols of worship. One: Real, amazing, worshiped, rare, ect. The other: False, a test, non-lasting, WRONG. In fact, I prefer this wrong, artificial feeling everyone believes is a trick. I KNOW what it feels like. I KNOW it does not last. There is no question, no mystery, no heartbreak. It's so simplistic, realistic. No thought required.
Losing, or have lost all faith. Knowing and waiting for the end, every day realizing it's coming closer. Do the others anticipate this as much as I? Possibly I have just accepted it, while everyone else waits in fear. Maybe this is normalcy. Outrageous, but normal. The acceptance of this plateau scares me; I wish I never reach this level of acceptance.
Swipt Detector Gestures Android
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment