Friday, November 21, 2008

Random

I wish I had such an exciting life that I could write about each day of mine. But my days are something like this:

6:45 AM: Wake Up
6:10 AM: Shower
6:25 AM: Eat/drink
6:30 AM: Get dressed
6:35 AM: Make-up/hair
6:45 AM: Prepare baby bottles and get organized
6:55 AM: Wake up Maia, get her dressed
7:15 AM: Catch bus
8:00 AM: Arrive at school
8:30 AM: Attend photography class
9:50 AM: Attend Woodworking class
11:12 AM: Lunch!
11:50 AM: Dance OR Earth & Space Sciences
1:15 PM: Dance OR Earth & Space Sciences
2:30 PM: Schools done/pick up Maia
3:15 PM: Take bus home
3:35 PM: Arrive home
---Gap---
9:30 PM: Sleep

So, my boredom of having a sleeping baby, and an empty house have resulted in this: On hell of a pointless blog =)

Here are some things I think are AMAZING:

Music-wise:
  • Clint Mansell - Requiem For A Dream
  • Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down
  • The Dust Brothers - Medula Oblongata
  • Marilyn Manson - I Put A Spell On You -
  • Mindless Self Indulgence - Get It Up
  • Green Day - Jesus Of Suburbia
  • Static-X - Brainfog
  • ANYTHING - Tenacious D

Food-wise:
  • Potatoes
  • Chocolate
  • Chai Tea
  • Cauliflower
  • Subway
  • Decaf Coffee
  • Peanut Butter
  • Bananas

No comments: