So, after re-reading Devon's blog just now about what he wants from a romantic partner, AND as I was lying in bed last night I was thinking about this too- What Do I want? Why am I such a picky person? I read in a magazine some actress of some sort was quoted saying something like :The thing a man needs to have are good looks, good taste in food, and good in bed". How simplistic. And on top of that, I know many people that believe a romantic partner shouldn't really be a friend, but an object there to give you attention and sex. Well, what do I want? Can I even put it in words? Obviously, I want someone I have a connection with. It has to be there, period, it shouldn't necessarily be something that is hard to work towards. This person should be intelligent and open minded and share similar beliefs to mine or be able to accept what I believe in while I do them same for theirs. They need to know who they are- to a degree. I can;t say they need to fully understand themselves, because then this person would likely be somewhat conceited to an extent, and I don't want that. Also, I don't know who I am fully either, and there should be some sort of balance. The only problem with sharing a romantic relationship as well as a journey to getting to know your true self is ending up at opposite ends- and realizing you are both completely different from each other.
This person needs to be self sufficient- a Leader. And when I say self sufficient, I mean it in every way possible. Not only emotionally, but physical things as well. Such as doing laundry or something like that. A woman is not a slave, and this should be remembered. They need to be able to speak for themselves, take the first stab at an answer, ect. I honestly thought I wanted someone quiet, who was more in touch with their emotions, but I have found out the hard way that these are the people I should stay away from for the most part, because things simply can't work. Of course, there is definitely a limit. But I do think a person can know who they are and what they want without being conceited- there must be a balance of some sort.
Then there's the fact of me. This magical person I am manifesting in my on mind needs to understand me.....to a degree. Not fully, because then it will be over before it even begins. There must be an understanding of some sort. Not the usual "Your so bitchy!" "Umm....I'm really not, you just think I am all the time". That has been happening way too much recently, and I am fairly sure some descent, simple understanding would make that stop. This person also has to let me do what I want. NOT hold me back in life. I want to do things. Not everyday, but in general I do want to go somewhere, I don't exactly know where, but the thought is present, and it must be nourished.
Lastly, there are physical attributes. Unlike many, oh so many people whom say they are not shallow, I will admit, yes, of course I am. But, my taste in physical attributes does not match those of very many people, do keep that in mind. But beside those kind of physical attributes, there's also things like....health. Do they eat fairly healthy? Are they addicted to coffee? Do they smoke..anything? There are so many more things than these that I won't get into, but I'm sure you get the idea thus far. Anyways, if your reading this Mr. Perfect, let me know.
Swipt Detector Gestures Android
2 years ago
1 comment:
How did you know my name?
A little bit of Irony, the Word Verification is gulte.
Post a Comment