I took up upon myself to be social. Friday I was invited to hang out with this guy I just met, so I thought it would be a good idea to get out. And well, it was! He and his friends are some of the coolest people I have ever met. People have been angering and stressing me out lately, but not his friends. They could actually maintain intelligent conversation! One of the most amazing things about this group of friends is that they have been friends for years. Like, since they were about 4 years old. And after all these years they still remain friends! It's amazing. These people are real friends. Not the using type of "friends' that get what they want from you and don't talk to you until they feel like it. I found that I shared many things in common with everyone I was with this past weekend, which is odd because apparently many of the people there don't generally like...anyone really. I felt like I fit, for the first time in a long time. I'll keep this short: I had a great weekend. I met new people and got together with old friends I haven't seen in a while.
So, I suppose there really are some great people out there, I just had to finally make some time to find them!
Swipt Detector Gestures Android
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment