Here is a look into my demented mind. Again, I suppose you could say. I always, well, not always, but since I quit drugs, felt unstable. As if there was something seriously wrong with me. I could neer pin point exactly what iot was, until recently. I picked up a book called "the Highly Sensitive Person". Now, I had read, quickly read this about 2 years ago saying "ppssshht no way I'm a highly sensitive person at all. I was so wrong, incredibly. Maye the explanation of a highly sensitive person is simply that of a person who has simply done a LOT of drugs. Or maybe it is just a simple explanation of a normal person who has a few sensitivities. Either way, I am just that. Not crazy, like I had thought prior. This realization just makes me aware of how damn confined and in denial I was before.
I wodner how masny other people living honestly believe that they are crazy when really they are just highly sensitive people such as myself. It really doesn't seem like it is that big of a problem and it is apparently very common. Whether they say it is common so that people think they arn'[t crazy, or if it actually is common, I really do not know. Either way, I am happy to find out that I am just a normal with a few quirks, I suppose one could say. I still need to work on my social abilities. I'm getting a bit better I suppose, but will never be the same person as I used to be. Although, I do have many hopes and dreams. Almost too much I sometimes think, but is that even possible? It's almost overwhelming for me to plan out my future because there is just so much I want to accomplish. I wonder if I ever will be able to do everything I would like to. It seems as though this world is ending faster and faster everyday. Pretty soon, humanity will end. I don't believe it will end in 2012 like so people. I have researched the subject and have found no real evidence that proves anything will hapopen. If nibiru is suppose to come near earth causing a polar shift, I am assuming that we will be able to Nibiru as it comes closer, hello logic? Why nobody else belive this, I'll never know. Some people just belive that whatever the read on the internet is the truth, you know, because the internet is So regualted ad nobody is allowed to post anything but the truth, right? ANYWAYS. I won't get into my rant bithcing about all the people, or the few I personally know that belive the world is going to end because they saw a video on youtube of someone saying that they have 23 PHD's in EVERYTHING.
Anyways, concerning the end of this place we call home, I don't know where I'm going with this...Do we really want to know when it will happen? I definately do not. The sad thing is, is that I know people that honestly do belive that the word is going to end in 4 years, yet they arn't celebrating life or anything of the sort. They think...college? University? Move away? Start a relationship? Whats the point, the world is going to be over in 4 years: PATHETIC. How do these people live with themselves. Then theres the people that are just overly health and everything conscious. They make me feel sorry for them. yes, health is important. But, there is a line. Pills, pills, pills. Get over it. I think I may have mentioned this beofre, ut we must stop playing god. We are meant to die, our clocks run out, this is life. We only have one earth, and we treat it pretty horribly anyway. Then theres the damn money thing again. Damn, this stuff pisses me off. I don't think I'm perfect or anything, I'm just saying from my perspective many people out there arn't living life to the fullest, sadly.
Swipt Detector Gestures Android
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment