Monday, October 6, 2008

Initial thoughts

I decided since I have so many thoughts and so little time to jot them down on an actual piece of paper, that maybe a blog would be the right choice for me. I must remind you, I am not here with any intention of impressing anybody; this is merely to amuse myself and to empty the built up archives of my teenage brain that have been lingering for far too long. And so, here I go, showcasing my life on the internet once again. Well, to start, who am I? I am a 17 years old mother of a currently 7 month old girl. So, I suppose I don't have the most average life, now do I? Of course not, that would not be a life worth living if it is like absolutely everyone else. (At least I don't believe so.) Anyways. I am 17, and so I go to school. High school, that is correct. I was out of a regular high school for nearly 1.5 years before this September, and the sudden change is a tad bit difficult. I'm not there to make friends. Although, as the days pass, they do look more appealing everyday. I'm in grade 12 taking a random selection of classes. Well, I am somewhat focusing on my Earth & Space Sciences class more than the others. Fact: I am fascinated with science; mainly Physics and Astronomy.

My day-to-day life is fairly busy. I am trying to balance being a mother of a high need baby, going to school, keeping up with homework, keeping the house tidy, trying to eat..period, staying hydrated, spending adequate time with my Fiance, doing laundry for 3, then showering and all that jazz. And then: trying to keep my sanity. I need time to myself sometimes. Do I ever get it? Hell no. As I type this, I use only one hand. In the 7 months of my daughters life, I have not yet gotten maybe...even just an hour of "me" time. In the time that I'm not holding her I'm cleaning or getting dressed or showering. Point is: Whatever I AM doing, there's something I would rather be doing.

To be continued.

No comments: