For the past two weeks or so, I haven't had much to write about because I haven't been analyzing every single situation I find myself in, like I was. I'm just coasting with whatever comes at me...Not really regarding anything as good or bad. I too (like fellow bloggers) have been very artistic lately, drawing every chance available, I have almost switched writing with drawing! Here is an inspired blog, since I have little to write about today.
After reading Devon's blog on love and his thoughts and feelings on the subject, I figured it would be a good idea to actually put into words my thoughts on love. By the way, I'm terribly sorry for being so lazy with the blogging lately....I just can't seem to find the time or much aspiration to write in general. So, my thoughts on love: I've written before how I think loves evil enemy Lust is the more common feeling people experience. Love is rarely felt, and is normally mistaken for lust. But, I do believe, or better yet, have accept that all things end, and so, I believe lust is the better emotion. Why so? Well, because it does end. Things need to end. Feelings need to go away. Love is too complicated, yet the most simplistic thing. Many people will argue with me when I say that love should require no effort. Well, I continue to stand by my word; It shouldn't. Either you love someone or you do not. When I say love, I mean the deeper, inner feelings it brings. Not your outside interaction with a person, which obviously you can control. If there is a click, so be it. If there is not, don't force it. Also, when entering a relationship, if any doubts are initially felt, leave it be. End it while your ahead. "You can't teach an old dog new tricks".
I do not believe in fate/destiny, or anything of the sort. But I do believe everyone can find at least one person in which they see no flaws in. Everyone should seek for a person, the perfect person, one of the many. Nobody should ever settle. Life should never be mediocre. The person[s] that are actually worth crying over should not make you cry. I personally am over the idea of love, and am focusing on loving myself and life before anyone else. Although, I am a sucker for lust, and I think I always will be. If I knew what I know now in past years, I never would have devoted any time to just one person, and I really don't think anyone young should. Your just going to grow up and get married and be with someone until you die, so being single while young is the ideal time.
In other news, I recently read a post from one of my many cyber-space-friends. He believes that it is not our talents and good qualities that make us unique, but our flaws. I completely agree. Many people are good at a sport, drawing, writing, or have a good sense of humor. There are SO many more unique flaws a person can have which in fact truly does contribute to their personality. He encourages everyone to list their own flaws, and I thought it was a great idea. So, here goes:
- I am socially awkward.
- Infatuated occurs almost too easy.
- Talking to people online is much preferred.
- I let past relationships/friendships ruin my desire to ever partake in one again.
- Zero faith.
- Dislike of the general public.
- Tendency to be openly rude.
- Love pessimist.
- Skewed body image.
- Extremely stubborn.
- Shy.
- Lack of imagination.
- Perfection is a must-have.
- Simplicity is best, I believe.
- Picky eater.
- Hateful of lots of music.
- Lust is better than love.
- I have no problem when people exit my life.
- I also have problem exiting other people's lives.
I don't like seeming so negative, It's really not my thing.
So here are some random facts:
- I have many tattoo's and scars, and there are always more being made.
- I truly am obsessed with body modification.
- I am addicted to hair-care; Products, dying, brushing it...Weird, I know.
- I feel like I have a special connection to cats.
- I wish I knew what I will be doing in the future, so I can map out how much I can modify my body without fear.
- I am an insomniac, but sometimes can sleep 14+ hours.
- Having sex truly makes me feel like a whore, regardless.
- I believe I am a raver at heart (Hence my PLUR tattoo).
- I wish I could live a life never having to be in the same room as a television.
- I wish I could dread my hair, but take them out after a month or so and my hair NOT be dead.
- I aspire to be too many things.
- I am obsessed with my past, and love writing about my experiences.
- Some movies are so good, I can't watch them again. (Requiem For A Dream, Quarantine).
Swipt Detector Gestures Android
2 years ago
1 comment:
Very true, if it's not there than it's not there. I know that building a relationship takes work, but it shouldn't be this tedious. I find that far too often, I end up trying to build towards a long term relationship but it's so strained that I have to seriously look at things and evaluate how well it's actually going. Most of the time, I end catching myself thinking "Yeah it's not working.. but, maybe I should give it some time and see where it goes." At this point, I don't know what's worse... jumping into something that is supposed to be long term knowing it's highly unlikely to be or building towards something that is supposed to be long term and finding out that it's not going to be.
I've met so few guys that I've really connected with and most of them have become long standing friends not long term relationships. *sigh*
The thought that a 20 year old could be interested in a long-term relationship and really, truthfully say with total conviction that they want a long-term relationship over anything else is just intimidating to most people I guess. "Always a catch" mentality... I should have become a monk.
Post a Comment