Thursday, January 29, 2009

Conquering Stress

Guess who's been stressed out lately? Well, I'm sorry if you have, but I have been as well. I came to an odd sort of way to deal with my stresses. Well, first I had to decipher why I am stressed to begin with! I believe it is due to thought. I think too much, and I believe many other people do too! "Normal" people, you know, the droids that are always happy and have no worries in life. It's because they don't think. To prevent thought, they...well..have lives. And so, in attempt to distract myself from thought, I have taken up a fairly time costly task. Taking care of John brother, Mark. He has special needs, and that sometimes can be very stressful, but for some reason, he doesn't stress me out much at all, therefore, he is going to be staying here quite often. Also, Maia is staying this weekend, as is Mark, but arrangements are being made so I can go to school Monday, to begin second semester.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I want to finish school. Or do I? Do I really plan on going to college and all that jazz? I never did before, that is a fact. The people thing, I can deal with, I just need to be more upfront about things, like my need to focus on work. Also, Spring will be approaching soon enough, and trees will begin to breathe life, and flowers will bloom, and the snow shall be banished for a few months! This means, I can expect people in general to be in lighter spirits, myself included I do hope. If I can finish another semester, and get all the credits, I won't be too far away from graduating. I sort of do want to change schools, but I'm too familiar with my current school, and I fear of my behavior if I change. I went to a behavioral school for a reason!

So, Maia, Mark, School. Makes for a busy life, right? Well, hopefully busy enough so I can be more of the driven person I once was, that I truly miss. But, not so busy that I am sleep deprived once again. I do plan to keep up with, if not gain hobbies. That will only add to my feeling of success as a human being. People? Well, I'm not really thinking of people anymore. If they enter, then they enter, but I'm not going to search for them. The one's I have...well...it's up to them. I'll be here, but if they aren't, well, I'm not either. No more waiting, but I'll try not to disappear I do suppose.

No comments: