I love astrology. I have always been a very firm believer in it. I've been so caught up with other duties, that I have had much time to learn as much as I can about it itself, and who I am astrologically. So, I set out this morning to read into the subject. I am a Capricorn. And I am terrible at describing myself, so, I'm letting astrology do it for me, because it's pretty much completely accurate.
"Few people are as practical and ambitious as Capricorn"
" You are sometimes shy and lack self confidence and self-esteem."
" You are ambitious and go for your dreams and usually end up successful"
" You like to work quietly and effectively without creating too much attention to yourself"
"You also hate wasting time. You are frugal, resourceful and hard working"
So, that's me, pretty much.
In other news, Maia decided she would only have 2 30 minute naps yesterday. She went to sleep at a decent, normal time, about 10:30pm. She woke up mildly upset at 5:07 AM. I want having this really cool dream where I was taste testing cakes at a bakery, I was eating the pink-frosted raspberry flavored cake, it was quite good. So, robotically, I put on my glasses that I placed on the bed beside me, for conveinience, I got out of bed, went to the kitchen, made a bottle, and went back to the bedroom. Maia was sitting up in her crib, happily playing with toys. Not fun. She was awake till about 6, then went back to bed until 9:15.
"Few people are as practical and ambitious as Capricorn"
" You are sometimes shy and lack self confidence and self-esteem."
" You are ambitious and go for your dreams and usually end up successful"
" You like to work quietly and effectively without creating too much attention to yourself"
"You also hate wasting time. You are frugal, resourceful and hard working"
So, that's me, pretty much.
In other news, Maia decided she would only have 2 30 minute naps yesterday. She went to sleep at a decent, normal time, about 10:30pm. She woke up mildly upset at 5:07 AM. I want having this really cool dream where I was taste testing cakes at a bakery, I was eating the pink-frosted raspberry flavored cake, it was quite good. So, robotically, I put on my glasses that I placed on the bed beside me, for conveinience, I got out of bed, went to the kitchen, made a bottle, and went back to the bedroom. Maia was sitting up in her crib, happily playing with toys. Not fun. She was awake till about 6, then went back to bed until 9:15.
No comments:
Post a Comment