So, just to put it out there: I have an eating disorder.
Borderline Anorexia or something like that. Basically, I hate eating, it's the last thing I want to do. DO I tell people? No, of course not. Why? Well because then they question things and force me to do the last thing I want: Eat. Plus, people my age don't take this issue as just that, an issue. It's more than a choice, much more. So, a few hours ago, my neighbour invited me to her house. We talked, and somehow the topic of eating disorders came up. It turns out that her eldest daughter was
bulimic and anorexic after dieting once when she was about 14, and later
committed suicide when she was 17 because she just couldn't handle things anymore. WOW! This gave me a massive perspective on the topic! I didn't really
realize how serious this could be. I really need to do the right thing before things get too bad. I was researching effects of anorexic behaviour today, and I'm starting to show some of the signs. So, I ate a lot today, and I plan to do so every day from now on. I hate eating, I hate the feeling of being "full", I love the feeling of being "hungry". I'm happy I am able to reverse this, and so, I begin.
3 comments:
Please hun, you really need to get some support. Coping with things like this by yourself is very hard and given the lack of support you have at home. I do believe you can do it by yourself, you are a tough lady but if you get all the help you can, it has to make things easier? Thinking of you...
I second that...
I don't think it's as simple as just eating more...
(((hugs))
If you need to talk/need me to take Maia for a few hours, let me know. Obviously, I've never had an eating disorder, but I can imagine how hard it must be. Good luck, buddy. :):) P.S.: The word verification it asked me to type for this comment is "shitts" LOL
Post a Comment