So, at the moment I feel like crap. I would love to sleep, but my daughter is wide awake in her high chair eating arrowroot biscuits and and back and stomach area hurt a LOT. For the past month I have seemed to be lactose intolerant. It was not so bad at first, I just felt a little sick. Now every time I consume something with lactose, about 3 hours later I have horrible labor-like cramps that last about 2 hours. Now, if only I had some self control I'd be fine. But seriously, no milk chocolate, no yogurt, no ICE CREAM! Torture! Torture I tell you!
So, I thought I would share a few of my 2009 resolutions, just a couple though, some are a little silly.
***NOT cut my hair***
I figured I would make this a rule for an entire year because every now and then I'll get an odd need to chop it off, then highly regret it the next day. No more of this nonsense.
***Eliminate white sugar from diet***
When I was trying to lose my baby weight, the only thing I modified in my diet was white sugar; I lost 10 pounds in one week. And the amount of sugar I put in my tea, and the amount of cups of tea I drink in a day...WOW. Too much. Enough with that as well.
***Rid of tachycardia***
I have tachycardia which means my heart beats regularly over 100 BPM, even at rest. This has to do with me consuming too many stimulants when I was younger (cigarettes, marijuana, amphetamines, caffeine, ect) So, instead of seeing a doctor whom will just give me pills I can't take anyway, I'm going to attempt to add a few more years to my life by eating correctly, or, at all for one, and exercise! This will probably be my toughest and most rewarding resolution for the new year.
***Not fall in love***
I'm a sucker when it comes to falling for people. Every year there seems to be a person I focus my attention on. This year I would like to stop myself from repeating the same mistakes. Everyone I have ever loved has disappeared or stopped caring for me, so you can only assume that I would get sick of the same routine.
***Be dependent on no one***
I do this too much. Rely on a person, or a group of persons to do, well, anything really. Whether it be talk to me when they get home from work, call me, be there when I need them, whatever the case. I keep getting disappointed, so, I plan on stopping all disappointment to beg
I have made more plans, but I won't share them simply because, well, they aren't super important, and some things need to be a mystery.
In other news, I came to the conclusion that I don't include enough photo's in my blog. So, here's a few, hope you enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment