Thursday, January 1, 2009

Halfway Between Two Ideals

I hate this, I'm in between two possible situations, both would be great, but being in the middle of them both is horrible. One side: Social, around people, having lots of almost-friends and being happy about it. The other side: Alone, completely isolated living alone, keeping out of contact with basically everyone. What I have: Living with someone whom does not acknowledge my existence, doesn't want to talk about anything, ever and friends whom are so out of reach I can barely maintain a friendship with them. I just want one or the other. I want my hopes and dreams to stop reaching a high point, only to shatter the very second they are about to happen. I want to actually be treated like a person, not a goddamn robot, or "his child's mother". I either need friends to support me to an extent and/or distract me, either one would do, or to simply be alone so that my life has no stress, meaning I would not need friends at all.

No comments: