Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Thoughts and Changes

Well, welcome 2009. As I reflect on 2008 I find that it was a very selfless year for me and I haven't accomplished very much at all. My partner and I parted from a romantic relationship shortly before Christmas which I see as a positive change for both of us, however, he does not. I don't have a set "New Years Resolution" although I do plan on taking better care of my body and I hope to reverse all the damage I've done in past years and force my heart beat back to normal.

A really crappy beginning to the year: I am forced to forfeit the rest of this semester in school.
REALLY shitty. This has to do with the government being slow to send me my notice of assessment from my 2007 tax return, which means I can no longer get subsidized daycare for Maia, which also means I may have to pay in full the days she has gone December, which is over $700.00. Hopefully things work out, school is the only "me" time I get, and even still, I'm in school, so it's not very beneficiary to my well-being.

Hopefully this year is better than last. I also turn 18 on the 3rd. Sadly, I feel as though I'm getting old already.

No comments: