Good News: I went to school today.
Bad News: It was hell outside.
Good News: I will likely pass my courses.
Bad News: I will get bad marks.
Good News: I talked to Maia's daycare.
Bad News: She lost her spot.
Bad News: That means I can't go to school anymore.
Bad News: I will be at home 24/7.
Bad News: I will not have any reason to leave my house.
Bad News: I NEED to go to school, and can't until next year.
Good News: Maybe things will work out!
Bad News: My "other half" is having more bi-polar "attacks".
Good News: I can dream of a better life.
Bad News: I shouldn't have to dream of a better life.
Good News: I am baby-free right now!
Bad News: It won't last long.
Good News: I ate a yummy supper of Tomato-curry Chick Peas and Potatoes.
Bad News: My belly feels icky.
I tried to write out a good thing, followed by a bad thing; but the bad things seems to weigh more right now. I hoping things will change. There is always hope for change, and I'm desperately trying to think of things that way. I'm becoming used to experiencing every bad karma that could possibly happen. I really do have bad luck. I'm thinking that I've been going through all of this because one day I'll win the lottery or something equally amazing, and all of this will be worth it.
We'll see.
I'll just keep blogging in the time being. =)
Bad News: It was hell outside.
Good News: I will likely pass my courses.
Bad News: I will get bad marks.
Good News: I talked to Maia's daycare.
Bad News: She lost her spot.
Bad News: That means I can't go to school anymore.
Bad News: I will be at home 24/7.
Bad News: I will not have any reason to leave my house.
Bad News: I NEED to go to school, and can't until next year.
Good News: Maybe things will work out!
Bad News: My "other half" is having more bi-polar "attacks".
Good News: I can dream of a better life.
Bad News: I shouldn't have to dream of a better life.
Good News: I am baby-free right now!
Bad News: It won't last long.
Good News: I ate a yummy supper of Tomato-curry Chick Peas and Potatoes.
Bad News: My belly feels icky.
I tried to write out a good thing, followed by a bad thing; but the bad things seems to weigh more right now. I hoping things will change. There is always hope for change, and I'm desperately trying to think of things that way. I'm becoming used to experiencing every bad karma that could possibly happen. I really do have bad luck. I'm thinking that I've been going through all of this because one day I'll win the lottery or something equally amazing, and all of this will be worth it.
We'll see.
I'll just keep blogging in the time being. =)
2 comments:
Are you able to put Maia in a different daycare and still get it subsidized? You might want to look into this further...my sister was in the same situation and she was able to change daycares. I know somedays it may seem like everything that happens seems bad...those are the days when you have to be thankful for your health and that you are alive to enjoy your beautiful daughter. Hang in there...from what I read, you are an amazing individual.
I can switch day cares, but I still have to wait to get subsidized again. Also, this daycare was conveniently IN my school! I might look into other day cares in the area, but I still don't want to start school too late. But, I will put her in daycare (probably) either way, school or not. I'm hoping for the best!
Post a Comment